E-Commerce Customer Care Representative
- Address customer inquiries via phone, email and social media in an efficient, friendly and consistent manner;
- Develop knowledge regarding our products in order to better serve our customers;
- Identify customer needs, meet the expected requirements, compile specific customer offers (products and pricing);
- Identify relevant products and suppliers to meet customer demands;
- Compile, transmit and monitor supplier orders;
- Monitor client orders and make sure they are delivered correctly and on time;
- Adapt to and manage additional activities in order to better fulfill the customer service process.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a passion for books are essential;
- Desire and ability to acquire new skills and knowledge;
- Being able to analyze situations and quickly develop alternative solutions;
- Positive can-do attitude, self-motivating and results oriented;
- Great time management and organizational skills, being able to work with deadlines;
- Show initiative, be proactive;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Highly effective and tactful communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Romanian are mandatory;
- IT literate / high internet user, be familiar with e-commerce;
- Willingness to pitch in and undertake tasks which sit outside of the job description;
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage.
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this position and you’d like to be considered for the role, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter at hr[at]okian.ro.